Glass Projects Ideas for Seniors
Suncatcher Ideas for Seniors
Invigorate your crafters with a unique art activity that will introduce them to the magic of glass with rewarding projects.
Ideas for using Suncatcher Kits for seniors:
- Announce this craft activity and you will surely attract record numbers of participants to the recreation room. Simple yet magical projects are fun and leave people with a beautiful art piece that they will be proud of.
- Host a Grandparent Day Celebration and make a Suncatcher Kit be your special activity.
Pendant Ideas for Seniors
This elegant jewelry making activity is simple and rewarding. All skill levels are able to create beautiful fused glass pieces that can be warn with pride.
Ideas for using Pendant Kits for seniors:
- Hosting a make-your-own-pendant get-together, a great quality-time activity for any time of the year.
- Offering the do-it-yourselfer in your life a real hands-on glass fusing experience like they have seen on television (without needing a kiln!).
- Handmade Pendants make great gifts for granddaughters.
Religious Kit Ideas for Seniors
Faith based craft projects will inspire all skill levels. Projects are fun, tidy and the finished pieces are always stunning.
Ideas for using Religious Kits for seniors:
- Christian and Judaic themed Glass Art Projects make fabulous senior activities and are tremendous source of pride for the participants.
- Seniors can make their own Pendants and Suncatchers to display their faith and creativity.
- Display their finished projects prominently to share the beauty of their creativity with others.
Glass Tile Ideas for Seniors
Tile kits are a great option for an enriching craft project. They are fun, easy and the finished pieces are an artful addition to any décor. You can mount them to hang on the wall or use them as paperweights and coasters.
Ideas for using Tile Kits for seniors:
- Making fabulous, one-of-a-kind coasters and paperweights.
- Making unique glass art pieces that can be creatively framed or used to mosaic onto walls, furniture or frames.
Patriotic Kit Ideas for Seniors
This selection of project kits makes for truly meaningful craft activities throughout the year.
Ideas for using Patriotic Kits for seniors:
- Independence Day celebrations are great time to offer a patriotic pendants, tiles and sun-catchers projects for seniors.
- Seniors can wear and display their finished glass projects as a show of honor and pride for the great USA!
- Giving seniors the opportunity to create Patriotic Pendants, Dishes, Tiles, Sun-Catchers and Ornaments offers them a way to honor military friends, family members and ancestors.
Christmas Kit Ideas for Seniors
Offer fused glass ornament and gift making crafts to keep hands and minds active! Celebrate the Christmas holiday.
Ideas for using Christmas Kits for seniors:
- Include a Glass Art Project activity as part of your Christmas party. It can be done virtually anywhere with no special equipment and very little space required. The finished pieces can be considered a make-your-own party favor or wrapped and given to loved ones as a very special, hand-made Christmas present.
- Have seniors make great hand made decorations and ornaments for the tree and home.
- Create a decoration theme for your Christmas tree and make a series of handmade glass ornaments that will be admired by all.
- Make a dynamic presentation by hanging several on small ornament holders and trees or by hanging them in a window.
Chanukah Kit Ideas for Seniors
Choose a Glass Art Project to share as a fun activity in celebration of the Festival of Lights. Seniors can display and give their creations with pride.
Ideas for using Chanukah Kits for seniors:
- Start a new tradition of giving handmade glass gifts to family and friends; you can choose a different project to make and give each year.
- Include a Glass Art Project activity as part of your club’s Chanukah party. It can be done virtually anywhere with no special equipment and very little space required. The finished pieces can be considered a make-your-own party favor or wrapped and given to loved ones.
- Have seniors make great hand made decorations for the home.
- Make a series of handmade Star of David’s that can be hung in a window and be admired by all.
Valentines Kit Ideas for Seniors
Easy to make kits of fused glass jewelry and decorations are a refreshing Valentine craft activity for everyone.
Ideas for using Valentines Kits for seniors:
- Seniors can make real glass ornaments and delight friends and family with their one-of-a-kind handcrafts.
- Include a Glass Art Project activity as part of your Valentine’s party. It can be done virtually anywhere with no special equipment and very little space required. The finished pieces can be considered a make-your-own party favor or wrapped and given to loved ones for Valentine’s Day.
- Make a series of handmade glass hearts that can be displayed in the window and admired by all.